If you have already checked the beaches and you fancy a clean dip in a natural landscape by the ocean free of sand check out the 5 best natural pools in Gran Canaria.
The 5 best natural pools in Gran Canaria
1. El Agujero: Galdar Natural pools
A very local spot, man made for the use of the neighbors. The pool is very safe as you will find stairs and a slope to get in and very quiet waters. It is located in the north west of Gran Canaria.
2. Natural pools Gran Canaria: Las Salinas in Agaete
Agaete is one of the prettiest villages of Gran Canaria and it also has one of the most popular swimming pools. You will find three pools, all of them with stairs to get in comfortably.
However, it can get a bit windy around. When it does it is not comfortable to swim in them and you will be better of in the village’s beach as it is more protected.
Do you need accommodation in Gran Canaria?
- If you want to stay in the capital this lovely hotel in Las Canteras beach has a rooftop bar with epic views. It is also located walking distance to Parque Santa Catalina where you can take buses to the south of the island. Rooms from 59€. Check it out in Booking.com here>
- If you would rather stay in the south we loved this all inclusive with Mediterranean vibes and an epic pool!. Check it out in Booking.com here>
3. Los Charcones, Arucas. A pool with awards
Located in the area of Arucas, Los Charcones’ pools have been awarded with a blue flag for the quality of their services.
The pools are accessible, you will find showers and sand to lay in. They are also not very deep, what makes them very safe for families. You will also find some restaurants around.
4. Natural pools Gran Canaria: Charco de San Lorenzo
Located in the north of the island, in the area of Moya, you will find one of the most popular natural of the island.
Charco de San Lorenzo has calm waters good for swimming or even snorkeling.
There is a bar nearby if you need a refreshment.
5. Other natural pools in Gran Canaria
Other popular spots are Roque Pietro, in Santa Maria de Guia, Faro de Sardina pools and La Furnia, in Galdar and La Laja pools, outside the city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Save money on your trip to check the natural pools in Gran Canaria!
* This blog contains affiliate links. If you purchase or book something, we get a commission at no extra cost to you.