We have tried everything around so you can head straight to the most epic places. If you are looking for a the best breakfast or a great brunch in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria this post is for you.
The best breakfast and brunch places in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
1. Mar Gastrotasca. The most epic brunch in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria by the breach
There is something about enjoying, even just a coffee, by the beach. This place is about of the best brunches in Las Palmas. Bagels, toasts, waffles, eggs benedict… you name it!
They also do fruit smoothies and yogurt bowls with fruit if you fancy something bit more healthy.
Our personal favorites are the avocado toast with eggs (We always add extra bacon) and the eggs benedict. Delicious!
- Price for brunch are around 10€ with coffee.
- If you want to go on a weekend make sure you book at it gets very busy.
- Calle Numancia, 1, 35010 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas
2. Luwak, the best vegetarian breakfast in Las Palmas with an international vibe
The place to go if you are vegetarian or vegan and want to enjoy a lovely brunch with one of the yummiest coffees in the island.
We love their toasts as they always have some pretty great combinations but they also offer bowls and cakes.
The place has a very international vibe, with many people getting together for meeting over and coffee or to work with their laptops.
- Price around 10€.
- Calle Joaquín Costa, 24, 35007 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas
Do you need accommodation in Gran Canaria?
- If you want to stay in the capital this lovely hotel in Las Canteras beach has a rooftop bar with epic views. It is also located walking distance to Parque Santa Catalina where you can take buses to the south of the island. Rooms from 59€. Check it out in Booking.com here>
- If you would rather stay in the south we loved this all inclusive with Mediterranean vibes and an epic pool!. Check it out in Booking.com here>
3. La Madera for a the best cheap breakfast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
They have many locations in the island but we always go to the ones near the auditorium in Las Canteras.
This is our to go place for a breakfast on a budget and our favorite thing is the ham and cheese croissant. They toast it for you and it is delicious.
They have many sandwiches with some very interesting fillings and also cakes.
- The croissants are only nice with ham and cheese, the plane ones are not great.
- Price for a ham and cheese croissant and a coffee is around 3,5€.
- Calle Numancia, 68, 35010 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas
4. Llévame al huerto, another great brunch spot in Las Palmas
Located in the commercial area of Mesa y Lopez, if you are looking for a brunch spot before shopping you can not pick a better place.
They specialize in healthy food but this does not mean at all that their offer is not yummy!
You will find from açaí bowls to the yummiest toast with poached eggs, avocado, salmon… you name it!
- You can have brunch here for less than 10€.
- Calle Ruiz de Alda, 26, 35007 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas
5. Granier. For pastries with a beach view on a budget
If you want to enjoy a nice french croissant along with a coffee overlooking the ocean without spending a fortune this is the place for you.
They have many locations in town, including in Las Canteras beach. They offer pastries like croissants, pan au chocolat and so on along with savory options like baguettes.
- If you want a cheap breakfast by the beach you can do it here for around 3€.
- P.º las Canteras, 61, 35010 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas
Save money on your trip to enjoy the best breakfast and brunch in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria!
* This blog contains affiliate links. If you purchase or book something, we get a commission at no extra cost to you.