Spanish people are purists when it comes to their tortilla. Potatoes, onions, egg and a runny middle normally do the trick. However, it all changed when we discovered Queen Potato, the best tortilla in Valencia, and we had to unlearn everything we knew about the perfect tortilla.
Queen Potato, the best tortilla in Valencia
Queen Potato Valencia. The tortilla for adventurous people
The idea behind this place that popped up round the corner one day was quite simple, tortillas to take away.
However, while they still offer the classic Spanish tortilla, they have definitely added a twist to them and also have in their menu some unusual combinations and with very peculiar names.
As a matter of fact you will find a tortilla with chorizo, a carbonara and even a tortilla called Mariah Carey.
Our favorite tortilla
We thought we were purists with our tortilla until I tried their Fiona and there was no coming back from it. Now when I think of tortilla I think of theirs and it has black truffle and sausage.
How to order the best tortilla in Valencia
Queen Potato only do take away so you can pop by and take it with you or ask for delivery. They have two sizes (with 3 eggs or 6 eggs) and you can either pick from the ones they have in the menu or create your own adding your favorite toppings.
- If you are looking for a place to stay on a budget Venecia Plaza Centro, a basic but functional hotel located right in the City Hall Square and just a short 3 minute walk from the tube and train stations. Have a look here>
- If what you need is a special occasion hotel do not miss Palacio Vallier, a reconverted nineteenth century palace. Have a look here>
The best way to enjoy it is grabbing it on the way to Viveros, the Turia river or the Malvarrosa beach and turn a normal picnic into an epic one.
Prices Queen Potato, Valencia
The ones with three eggs go from around 12€ and the big ones are around 22€, depending on the toppings.
- If you are in Valencia and want to see a bit of the countryside do not miss the Montanejos hot springs>
- Check out here the 5 best day trips from Valencia picked by locals>
- You can check all the post we have about Valencia here>
Save money on your trip to try Queen Potato, the best tortilla in Valencia
* This blog contains affiliate links. If you purchase or book something, we get a commission at no extra cost to you.