After seeing the lovely Mediterranean vibe of the Corallium Beach Hotel by Lopesan in San Agustin we decided to spend an indulgent weekend in this all inclusive adults only hotel in Gran Canaria.
Corallium beach by Lopesan. Mediterrean vibes in an all inclusive adults only hotel in San Agustin, Gran Canaria
- The rooms at Corallium Beach by Lopesan
- The location of this All inclusive adults only hotel in Gran Canaria
- The pools at Corallium Beach, all inclusive hotel in San Agustin
- The drinks of the All inclusive adults only hotels
- The food of the Corallium Beach by Lopesan
- Accessibility of the Hotel
- Price of the all inclusive adults only hotel in San Agustin
- Honest review. What we did not like about Corallium beach by Lopesan Hotel
- Will we go back to the Corallium beach hotel in Gran Canaria?
The place was recently refurbished and the rooms are very nice. They are decorated with taste and you can see a consistent summer by the beach vibe.
The amenities were honesty mind-blowing. There was body scrub, moisturizer, face tonic and even cleansing milk… that bathroom was better equipped than our own!
The hotel could not be in a better location if you are looking for a relaxed holiday. It is located in the south of Gran Canaria, in San Agustin with a direct exit to the beach. There is also a beautifully long promenade by the beach if you fancy a walk.
The pools are stunning. They incorporate palm trees and rocks giving it a very local volcanic vibe.
There are two pools and two smaller jacuzzis that were straight out an instagrammer dream.
Probably our least favorite part of the all inclusive. While the soft drinks, beers and proseccos were nice, the cocktails were not freshly made with natural fruit, they came out some sort of dispenser.
The red wine they served during dinner, was nice enough but do not expect anything mind-blowing.
We were gladly surprised to learn they prepare pretty much everything with fresh locals products coming from their own farms!
Everything we tried was delicious. There were plenty of options specially for dinner (Not that many for lunch).
The restaurant was also very tastefully decorated with a lovely Mediterranean vibe and we were received with champagne for breakfast.
While we can not judge as we are no experts it seems they made an effort to make the place accesible.
We saw a couple of swimming pool lifts and our room’s bathroom was accesible. Mirror was adapted the shower was walk in and in the same level of the rest of the bathroom floor.
In May 2022 we paid 136€ per night for two people in a standard room with the all inclusive via Booking.com. That included breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets, drinks all day long and snacks by the pool.
We were given a room with a side view of the sea, not sure if all standard double rooms are like that or our was upgraded. If so, massive thanks if you are reading from the Corallium beach hotel 🙂
- The lunch and dinner buffets were a bit similar for our taste. While the dishes were different, it all had a very similar style. Dinner was much better than lunch.
- We would have loved cocktails with fresh fruit.
- They did aqua gym classes in the pool for guests. While maybe nice for some we found it a bit annoying as we went to relax.
- The bracelet for the all inclusive, we really do not like having to wear it, specially when outside the hotel.
For a weekend stay, definitely yes! The pool and the amenities were brilliant and it was really upscaled for an all inclusive hotel.
While a long all inclusive holiday is, at the moment, not our cup of tea, we really enjoyed the indulgent weekend we spend in the hotel doing nothing but reading by the pool and going for beach walks.
Maybe if we go next we will not pay for the all inclusive and, instead, skip lunch and just have a late big breakfast and an early dinner.
Save money on your trip to Corallium beach by Lopesan all inclusive adults only hotel in Gran Canaria
* This blog contains affiliate links. If you purchase or book something, we get a commission at no extra cost to you.